Subtext is looking for a full-time contract-to-hire web analytics specialist to help us with our next development push. On-site presence strongly preferred, but we will consider a remote relationship for the right candidate.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment that values failing fast, best practices, good communication, your great ideas and lots of measurement
- Work closely with our product teams as we make significant changes to our web app
- Act in an advisory capacity, consulting with key stakeholders to help drive decision making development/tagging strategies for measurement plans, establishing success criteria, baselines and feature performance reports as related to company KPIs
- Working with front-end developers, instrument measurement plans using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other tools
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing on instrumentation/reporting before implementation
- Provide/present measurement results and recommendations to product teams and the company
- Head-up continuous improvement of measurement processes
- Establish and maintain instrumentation and reporting conventions for GTM and GA
- Integrate multiple data assets and develop/maintain KPI dashboards/reporting within Tableau
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and reports for product teams and management
- Manage periodic reporting requirements
- Be the company measurement expert
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years analysis experience.
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of web analytical tagging methodology, testing and validation
- Experience communicating instrumentation requirements to front-end developers
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Proficient in SQL, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools).
- Experience with multiple reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Experience with Jasper Reports, Fullstory, Crazy Egg (or similar) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Ideal location/business hours:
- on-site presence preferred, but remote with ability to work during EST business hours ok
- within commuting distance to White River Junction, VT for on-site visits a strong plus