THINKMD was founded in 2014 as a Benefit Corporation to develop solutions for a growing shortage of healthcare professionals and systemic challenges in healthcare delivery. Founded by two pediatricians, we envision a world where new approaches, systems and knowledge can lead to extending global access to healthcare for everyone, everywhere. Our team includes clinicians, engineers, data scientists, strategists, and global health specialists. We utilize an integrative development approach to develop novel technology to change healthcare delivery, and leverage critical public health data that will improve clinical outcomes, surveillance, and healthcare management globally.
THINKMD has just launched the first commercial version of MEDSINC - a clinical assessment platform that can diagnose and treat the health of a child. We are now expanding and improving the platform and are looking for a talented and passionate software engineer to join our small team.
Why work with us:
- Work with a dynamic start-up company
- Be part of a motivated and ambitious team
- Expand your skills while solving challenging, diverse and complex problems
- Enjoy a collaborative work environment that is supportive and flexible
- Experience with data modeling and cleansing
- Experience working in Git
- Experience with Nodejs/SaSS
- Experience developing microservices and APIs
- This is a contract-to-hire position. The candidate must be willing to do contract work first before a full time offer
- Experience building/deploying mobile web applications
- Familiarity with automated test tools
- Experience developing in an agile development environment
- Comfortable collaborating with a team to realize a vision to build out and improve existing platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls.
- Dev ops experience
- Knowledge of advanced Git techniques and workflows
- HL7 or experience working in healthcare